We're giving underfunded healthcare projects access to great design (for free).
We think great design can make a real difference to health outcomes. But some of the most promising digital health projects can't afford to hire great designers. That's why as part of our mission to redesign the health industry, we've created Design Aid.
What is Design Aid?
Twice a year we invest our time to give underfunded digital health projects access to world class design. It's a two week intensive design exercise where our design team will help you take your product to the next level using one of our services.
Depending on the stage of your project, we can help you:
- Visualise a new product to solve a complex problem
- Prototype or test an idea
- Improve an existing product
Who should apply?
- Entrepreneurs working on exciting new digital products
- Not-for-profits tackling difficult healthcare problems
- Academics and students pursuing interesting research
- Healthcare professionals with a vision for a new product or service
- Public health and government organisations
We're accepting applications from any country in the world.
When's the next intake?
- Applications have closed
- Our next round will open early 2018