Giving underfunded healthcare projects access to great design.
If you're working on a difficult health problem with limited resources, Design Aid might be for you.
What is Design Aid?
Twice a year we invest our time with an individual or team tackling a difficult health problem. The goal of the program is to take your product to the next level through great design using one of our services.
Who is Design Aid for?
- Not-for-profits tackling difficult problems
- Entrepreneurs working on exciting new products
- Academics and students pursuing interesting research
- Healthcare professionals with a vision for a new product or service
- Public health and government organisations
When's the next intake?
- Applications to participate will be open between October 31 2016 to February 20 2017
- We will announce the first participant on the 27th February 2017
- The program will be provided over a two month period from March 2017 to May 2017
- Our next round will open mid year 2017