We're giving underfunded healthcare projects access to great design.
If you're working on a difficult health problem with limited resources, DesignAid might be for you.
What is DesignAid?
Twice a year we invest our time to give underfunded digital health projects access to world class design. It's is a two week intensive design exercise where our design team will help you take your product to the next level using one of our services.
Depending on the stage of your project, we can help you:
- Visualise a new product to solve a complex problem
- Prototype or test an idea
- Improve an existing product
Who should apply?
- Entrepreneurs working on exciting new digital products
- Not-for-profits tackling difficult healthcare problems
- Academics and students pursuing interesting research
- Healthcare professionals with a vision for a new product or service
- Public health and government organisations
We're accepting applications from any country in the world.
When's the next intake?
- Applications to participate close February 20, 2017
- We'll announce the first participant on the 27th February 2017
- Our next round will open mid year 2017